Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WELCOME! to our NEW Chat room.....
Hi there,

As we cannot meet FACE to FACE.......... this is a Fun way to chat and keep in touch.

Try the various options and see what happens.........

See you online UNTIL we can meet on the DANCE FLOOR again.......... Cool

Leon.
(03-24-2020, 09:42 AM)Leon Nel Wrote: Hi there,

As we cannot meet FACE to FACE.......... this is a Fun way to chat and keep in touch.

Leon.
Die is 'n great idee sal help wanneer die cabin fever die oorhand begin kry Wink
Yip, thanks very much for this Leon - brilliant idea!! I have not been on any Forums for YEARS... so, will need to get into the groove again..  Blush
Yup, great idea thank you, Leon. Heart 
Can I suggest that we all upload profile pics so that I can put a face to the name? I don't know everybody's names yet. I'll upload one myself. Big Grin
Hierdie help om my tegnologiese vaardighede bietjie op te knap. Goeie idee, lekker oefening!
(03-24-2020, 09:42 AM)Leon Nel Wrote: Hi there,

Leon.
SmileI am so glad to have been able to get on to the site and have a daily session (or two) of dancing.  I have really missed it.  Walking is not as much fun and now that we have been stopped doing that, I will be able to dance the boredom away! Smile
This is such a great idea! We do not always have the time to chat as we are to busy having fun dancing. This way we can certainly get to know one another a lot better.